In December 2017, Twitter CEO Dick Costolo admitted that the social media platform had a “fiasco” in which its account for a fake Twitter account called “Baddie” was used to post hoaxes and false stories.
This is the account that was subsequently banned for using the account.
Costolo was also quoted by the New York Times as saying that he had “no regrets” in the matter.
But his comments have now come under intense scrutiny.
One of the more significant developments in the issue came on Monday, when BuzzFeed published an article on the account’s history that said the account had been set up on the night of December 1, 2017, the day after a gunman killed six people at a movie theater in Las Vegas.
This was followed by an account being created in the hours after the shooting, which was then deleted shortly afterwards.
The account was created with the username “baddie” and the account was set to retweet articles.
The tweet, which had been retweeted more than 4,500 times, contained an image of a man with a knife.
A user in the account also tweeted “I am sick and tired of being attacked.
I am a fighter.
I do not take the violence lying down.
If I see a man in a gunfight, I will defend myself.
I’m going to be the best at it.
The tweets included a photo of a knife, the caption “I’m a coward.
You won’t be able to stop me.
#Baddie”, and a tweet in which the account wrote: ‘I’m so sick of being a victim.
You will never stop me #baddiesword’.
BuzzFeed, however, found that the account did not appear to be a fake, although it is now being investigated by social media companies.
The Twitter account was not created to troll and the tweets were made with the intent of satirising the shooter’s actions.
The story, which is based on an account called Baddie, is based around the shooting in Las.
In a tweet from November 1, the account tweeted the following: “You will never get away with murdering innocent people, @realDonaldTrump.
You have made us all one of your targets.
BuzzFeed said that it had not found any evidence to back up the account being set up by the shooter.
“We cannot verify whether the account is authentic, but we can say with confidence that it was created to mock the shooter, and that the tweets contained no factual information that would support the account,” it said in a statement.
A representative for Twitter did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
BuzzFeed News has asked Twitter for comment and will update this story if we hear back.
Twitter’s account for the account, known as @Baddie, has been suspended The account had a number of tweets in the weeks following the shooting about the Las Vegas shooting, including the following tweet: “Just got back from Las Vegas where the mass shooting happened.
I’ve seen more violence in my life than most people will ever experience in their lives.
I watched a whole bunch of cops in the streets.
I saw the mass shooter shooting at a Las Vegas hotel.
I even got a ride to the hotel, and my taxi driver was the shooter.”
The account has also tweeted about the aftermath of the shooting at the Mandalay Bay casino.
It tweeted: “I was walking back from the Mandalays hotel after watching the shooting on TV.
My taxi driver is the shooter who drove into the concert crowd at Mandalay.
I know who the shooter is.
Twitter said that the accounts accounts “do not represent the views of Twitter or its employees”, and the accounts have been suspended.
It said that they had “received a number” of reports about the accounts, and the company is investigating.
Twitter is currently embroiled in a social media controversy over the way it handles stories about the election.
In February, a fake account called @POTUS_Donald_Trump was used by an alleged Russian-linked group to claim that US President Donald Trump had been assassinated.
The accounts were deleted within minutes of posting.
On Tuesday, BuzzFeed published a story based on the fake account, which said that a “man with a machine gun and a knife” had been identified as the shooter in Las and that his name was Victor Shkreli.
Shkvali, who was born in Israel but now lives in New York, has since claimed that he was killed in a car crash.
In response to the report, Twitter suspended the account for “an alleged breach of the company’s community standards and policy”, BuzzFeed said.
BuzzFeed said it was not aware of any other tweets that linked the account to Shklevi.
The company also said that any account that uses the same name as a real person will be permanently banned from the platform.
Twitter did allow BuzzFeed to review the account and published a statement saying that the